The ’70s fashion hair accessory is back—with a modern update. If you often find yourself falling into a rabbit hole on Instagram watching wig videos, you’ve probably seen so-called headband wigs exploding all over your timeline. This type of unit, sometimes referred to as a headband half wig, is made with a piece of material at the wig’s base that mimics a headband.
While headband wigs may have seemed to appear out of thin air, making it even harder to decide which type of wig is suited for your needs, it was, in fact, a response to lace wigs shortages during the beginning of the pandemic. But now, it has become a new trend and is favored by more and more women who are interested in beauty.
WHY YOU NEED HEADBAND WIGS
1. Headband wigs doesn't need glue to hold it in place，which would be helpful to protect your scalp. Lace wigs need to be glued to the front of the lace, and the glue can easily damage your scalp. Over a long period, it can damage the hair follicles on your scalp and cause permanent hair loss. The headband wig can protect your scalp by avoiding glue.
2. Protect your natural hairline. Traditional lace wig needs glue to hold the lace in front and hide your hairline, which can easily cause a backward hairline. The headband wig will expose your hairline, allowing your hairline to naturally blend in with the wig.
3. Money-saving and time-saving. You don't need to go to a professional salon to sew in, and you only need to spend about ten minutes to put on the wig, while wearing a lace wig will take 1-2 hours. Compared to wearing a lace wig, you do not need much time on wearing the human hair headband wig.
4. Easy to wear and friendly for the beginner. You don't need an experienced hand to wear a headband wig, even you are a beginner, you don't need to worry about making a mess of your headband wig, even if you've never known what a headband wig is, just you like the chic style headband wig hairstyle, you would make it better. You can put the headband wig on your head directly, and just adjust the headband, and fix it with clips on the cap.
5. Transformations hairstyle. You can see body wave, natural wave, straight and curly headband on sale, what’s more, each type of head wigs you can tie a ponytail, make a bun to show your natural hair, that is easy to realize and it is natural as your hair.
Headband wig is the most popular hair wig in 2021, and many celebrities have also started to wear it. Put on and go, breathable and light, natural hairline, save money and time.......It's a collection of all the wigs.
HOW TO CHOOSE HEADBAND WIGS
Because of the ease of application and cheap prices, headband wig has won over wig-wearers ranging from novice to expert. In case you need some help venturing off into the wonderful world, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite wig units to guide you through the process.
1. Jerry curly Human Hair Headband Wig
This gorgeous textured headband wigs blends perfectly into your natural texture in a matter of minutes. If your wash-and-go typically requires a large chunk of time, having this headband wig at your disposal may come in handy.
2. Water Wave Human Hair Headband Wig
This headband wig texture not only has the vitality of a girl, but also has the charm of a mature woman. A must have unit. We recommend keeping keep a spray bottle with water handy to keep this hair texture moisturized and defined.
3. Straight Headband Human Hair Wig
The glam goddess in you deserves this full-bodied wig available in lengths from 12-28 inches.
4. Burgundy Headband Wig Human Hair
There’s no doubt in our minds that the burgundy headband wig will be a conversation starter, even if it’s just on your weekly Target run.
Headband wigs offer an easy-to-wear option that requires nothing more than your natural hair being slicked back or braided down under. If you’re not a pro at applying wigs, headband wigs are a great option. Not only does it not require any combs, clips or glue, but it also tends to look more natural than lace wigs. You can tie up a high ponytail or updo to show your natural hairline.